Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend Fun



I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend like I did. It has been great spending time with Chad and the babies. It's a task to get ready and get out of the house, but we are getting a routine. I would describe our routine as organized chaos, but it's fun and I don't regret a minute of it.





Landon was happy as he could be after "Mamaw" fed him. He has got such personality already. He is definitely going to keep us laughing.



Today we stopped by Granny's house and spent some time with Teetee Rudee, Granny and "Mamaw". Riley really enjoyed being there. She loves for someone to just sit and talk to her and she looks like she understands everything you say to her and she tries to talk back.


As usual, my little "diva girl" loved the festival. She danced around as the singers performed.


Landon was enjoying the music at the festival.


This has been a great Mother's Day weekend for me. We kicked off the weekend by going to the Gumtree Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment